The Rage Demons were created to protect The Well of Souls. The Rage Demons Royal Seat Tornin was created around the Well. The main portal to the Rage Demons' plane, Rothkalina is located in South Africa, although the plane itself is more like North America. This means many Rage Demons have a South African accent.
Biology of Rage DemonsEdit
Rage Demons can trace like vampires and are able to block mind readers. Rage Demons have a fated mate but must attempt a female to ascertain if she is his. They are unable to ejaculate until they attempt their female, something which has given rise to the phrase "in the throes you know". Rage Demons can go into a state known as a rage state if family is endanger or if they lose control. This is more likely without experiencing a fairly regular climax.
In a rage state Rage Demon get bigger, their skin turns red (said to be an attractant to females) and their horns flare and will emit poisons. Because they emit poisons in this rage state they are considered poison emitting demons and toxins will affect them more strongly than non-poison emitting species, no matter which state they are in at the time.
“The one who controls Tornin controls the kingdom….”
- A demonarchy located in the plane of Rothkalina. Castle Tornin is their capital. King Rydstrom III was their deposed monarch. Rage demons were the guardians of the Well of Souls, a mystickal font of power located within Tornin.
- The sorcerer Omort the Deathless seized Tornin, and thus Rydstrom’s throne.
- Rydstrom regained the throne after killing Omort to save his Queen, Sabine.
- The guardians of the Well of Souls, a mystickal font of power located within Tornin.
Known Rage DemonsEdit
- Alyson Woede
- Brianna Woede
- Cadeon the Kingmaker
- Nylson Woede (Deceased)
- Mia Woede
- Rydstrom (King of the Rage Demons)
- Zoe Woede